Friday, April 10, 2009

How long before the government mandates how many kids we should have?

When will the government mandate what the kids will do for a living?


Based on Hussein's projected +$ 9 trillion deficit they will have to mandate at least 12 children per couple to pay it off.. As for what they will do for a living? Digging ditches in China.

With in the next 25 years if things keep going the way they are. But... I have to agree to a point that too many are being born into this world. We are just starting to see food, water and housing shortages world wide. Here too. Certain races and certain religions don't know when to stop. And I belong to one of them myself. Although I don't practice at this time.

And how about that "Octo" mom? She should be sterilized.

That will come about the same time the national youth force plan is implemented. The House approved the bill today so it shouldn't be long.

I could care less how many kids people have as long as I don't have to pay for them. Then, I get a say about everything that kid does.

...

ssssshhhhh they might get ideas.

like China? Only allow ONE...thats why they all come here...

No comments:

Post a Comment