Tuesday, April 14, 2009

When the government controls what percentage of your income do you cease to be free?

Is it 25%, 30%, etc.? If the government controls a certain amount of your income, it controls a certain amount of your time. How much of your time should be given to the government before it infringes upon your freedom?


They are already infringing on my liberties. My freedoms.

Taxation is illegal. Selling our Country out from under us is illegal. The New World Government is illegal.

Do you know how this will work? It will NOT be to our benefit.

Do you know we have recently built 16,000 secret detainment camps in America? Do you know who they are for? They are for Americans.

Why are we allowing this to happen? Why are we allowing the Government to sell our Country?

Do you think we can ever repay these loans? No they are to high and we need money for running the country every year. We will never pay this off and in 10 years China will own the USA.

Star.

Total govt spending in the US is already 30% of GDP, if you include federal, state and local.

This may sound very stupid, but I am not convinced that there is a need for the government to take more than 5%, which would be used to pay for the military (current US military spending is 5.5% of GDP), and the operations of the three branches.

As it exists now, the free market is not being allowed to work because the govt has too much spending and interference.

The moment that the govt increases taxes, even in the name of doing good, they take freedom away as well. Freedom means the freedom to succeed or fail by yourself.

Then again, I am a Libertarian who believes in Austrian Economics, because Keynes has been prooven wrong, and admitted to being wrong on numerous occasions.

I have no problems given half my income back to the country. I know I could not make a penny if I didn't live in a country that was safe. I have a smooth road in frount of my house. The poorest people in my area will not come into my house for food thanks to my tax dollars. I get good TV thanks to the way everything is in my area. If a tree if falling down at the school accross the street I don't have to worry about it damaging my mail box cause they a maintain. The grocery stores in my ares keep clean. Oh, maybe more than 50% should be paid for all I get back. Probably. I am so glad to have the library, fire co, police & who knows how much I take for granted.There are a couple bridges where I live & if not for them we would have a long ride around.

The Federal government has no control and are not in titled any of our income generated from labor. Read the 16th Amendment Corporations are legally obligated to pay federal income tax. You are a fool if you think that the federal income tax is paying for our military, the roads we drive on. Those items are paid via state and local tax the tax on gas is what pays to pave the roads. Guess what the federal tax is for...

It's used to pay interest to the federal reserve did you know that the Federal Reserve Bank is not owned or run by the Government but that we can only regulate to the federal Reserve how our money looks and how much they need to print for the people. All of our voluntarily paid (remember there is no law that will hold up in cort stating a person has to pay) federal reserve tax monies is going to pay off interest on money we have printed that's it period. I urge you to contact anyone of our State Reps. or Congressmen to provide you to produce the LAW that states a person has to pay taxes and that it is illegal not to pay federal taxes. The Constitution, The Bill of Rights and all other Amendments state nothing. We are only obligated by law to pay for income gained ie winning the lottery. The Federal Government can not tax pay for labor.

Flat tax.

Ten percent of all income. That includes personal income as well as business income.

Anything more than ten percent is causing me to carry other members of my society who give nothing at all.

And ten percent of GDP is more than what the Feds already collect.

If you put it that way, 50% would be the 'easy' answer. I, hwoever, think government should take nothing from you. Let free will be the guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment