Thursday, April 9, 2009

What would your government have to do for you to attempt to overthrow it?

I'm not suggesting to anyone to attempt to overthrow their own government. I'm just wondering what it would take for you personally. What rights could be taken away from you for you to even consider it?


Attempt to usurp the US Constitution. (Such as disbanding congress and the Supreme Court, etc.)

I've already tried, but I'm just one Man, so now I just "Overthrow" the parts of it that infringe personally on me. I lie to the Authorities whenever prudent, I don't engage with any authoritive body unless its absolutely essential. I don't register to vote, consume, bank, pay tax, carry ID, talk to Policemen, take any part in any "community" based activities, and in this way, I reduce any power these Charlatans and Thieves have in my business.

shoot i already thought it would have happened with all the hoopla going on, but i guess we arent the same people who revolted against britain, nor are we like the south in the civil war, there are lots of rights that we dont have and we are not as free as we think we are, yet this still doesnt bother people

Here in the states if the government chose to start to take away our rights they would either not be re-elected or impeached.

If it got out of hand i guess that would be as good a reason as any.

Start taking away our rights, that would do it for me. I have a feeling it's coming too.

First and second amendment, freedom of speech and the right to bear arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment